Photo courtesy of architect ESa/Photos by Vince Wallace of SilverHill Images
Treat yourself, your friends and your family like royalty this year and give someone a one-of-a-kind Shakespearean gift with the Winter Shakespeare Royal Package!
Directed by Denice Hicks and starring Sewanee University professor David Landon in the title role, our 9th annual Winter Shakespeare production will be King Lear, Shakespeare's tragic tale of an old king who decides to divide his kingdom among his daughters, but imposes a love test on each to merit her portion. Accompanied by live music, this production is not to be missed.
All proceeds from the Royal Package support our Educational Outreach and Programming.
• Recognition in the 2016 Shakespeare in the Park Program as a supporter of NSF.
• Premium VIP reserved seating in the front two rows of the balcony (only 15 seats available per
• Curbside reserved parking at Troutt Theater.
• No-waiting VIP check-in.
• Private pre-show reception and talk led by Denice Hicks, NSF Executive Artistic Director, and other
local Shakespeare Scholars. (7:00pm Thurs - Sat / 2:00pm Sun).
• Refreshments provided in balcony lobby during intermission.
• Post-show backstage tour with a cast Meet and Greet.
• NSF Gift Bag.
• And more!
Click the link below to purchase your Royal Package tickets. Order now! Limited quantities available. *$75 is Tax Deductible
For additional questions and information, contact Rickey Chick Marquardt: firstname.lastname@example.org